R5671A-9 NGK Racing Spark Plug - 7382
- FREE Fast Track Shipping to your Door - New Zealand wide - 4 or more plugs -
NORMALLY AROUND $19.99 each
NGK Spark Plug
NGK V Groove Spark Plug, V-Power ®
For many years, NGK Spark Plugs have been firing race engines to victory around the world. NGK knows that race vehicles are pushed to the edge so NGK designs every spark plug to withstand severe mechanical and thermal shock. You can be confident on the track because of NGK's dedication off the track. Sold individually.
NGK Racing Spark Plugs feature:
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- Trivalent Metal Plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Good performance spark plug
Manufacturer Heat Range 9
Electrode Core Material Copper
Electrode Tip Material Nickel alloy
Insulator Type Non-projected
Spark Plug Thread Size 14mm
Spark Plug Reach 0.750 in.
Spark Plug Seat Style Gasket
Wrench Diameter 5/8 in.
Ground Strap Quantity One
NGK Part Number R5671A-9
Quantity Sold individually.