IRIWAY 9 NGK IRIDIUM RACING SPARK PLUG
- FREE Fast Track Shipping to your Door - New Zealand wide - 4 or more plugs -
NORMALLY AROUND $59.99 each
NGK IRIWAY 9 Racing Spark Plug
The IRI Series plugs are designed for tuned engines that require a high heat rating; they are Iridium Plugs with excellent ignition and acceleration characteristics.
The IRI series are interchangeable as follows:
IRIMAC = DCPR#E
IRITOP = BCPR#E
IRIWAY = BKR#E
The ground electrode of Iridium NGK Iriway is tapered cut to provide a better flame spread generated by combustion, raising compressions and ensuring a cleaner burning.
These spark plugs for which alloy has been revised to provide a better resistance, were mainly made by NGK in response to requests directly from the competition (Rally, Circuit, Street Race...).
NGK IRIDIUM IRIWAY Features :
- NGK Iridium IX increased performances.
- New exterior alloy for a better resistance to extreme temperatures and corrosion related to it.
- Top Module made of brass with low impedance (resistance).
- Stainless Steel sealing ring (Better resistance & sealing on configurations running at very high pressure).
- Better resistance to extreme temperatures and better heat dissipation.
- Lifetime from 60 to 80 000 km depending on use.
- Linear accelerations thanks to a more stable ignition even at very high rpm.
- Ignition performances and durability, regardless of the type of use.
- Ignitability optimized, increased HP / Reduction of unburned fuel.
- A reliable & easy start at any time.
- Improved stability of the idle / Less engine vibrations.